We actively support communities in New Jersey
- Our company participates and contributes to programs that benefit local communities and the environment in general.
- We have donated services to Habitat for Humanity by providing the wiring for a newly constructed house.
- We actively promote energy efficient equipment to help protect our environment.
- We were featured on East Brunswick’s “Business from the Heart,” helping other small business owners succeed in the community.
- We participate in recycling programs and recycle all the old furnaces, air conditioners, bath, kitchen, and electrical fixtures we replaced in our customers’ homes.
- To honor and show our respect for US veterans, we recently installed a flagpole in front of our building and are proudly flying the flag of the United States.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Charity Drive
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
Gold Medal Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric Inc. has received several awards from National professional associations.
Super Service Award – Angie’s list
One of the Best in Central New Jersey – Courier News
Best in Central New Jersey – Reader’s choice award
Better Business Bureau member
Outstanding Achievement Award – Dave Lennox
Circle of Excellence – Lennox
Outstanding dealer performance – Lennox
Thousands of referrals to friends and family from satisfied customers
Choosing a contract that has proper licensing helps to ensure that you as a homeowner are protected ad helps to ensure that you have a better experience with your home improvements. NJ Plumbing License #12777 NJ Electrical License #11918 NJ Electrical Inspector License #8329